1.- You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual Entry.
Okay, here's my questions to you, you lucky peeps!
1.) What is your favorite style of art?
2.) Do anything fun during winter break?
3.) Worst camping experience?
4.) Cold or heat? (as in months)
5.) Sweet or spicy foods?
6.) If you could exist in an Alternate Universe, which one would it be?
7.) Who's your favorite Doctor and why? (you can skip this one if you haven't seen Doctor Who)
8.) Most awkward moment?
9.) Any senpai's on this or other websites?
10.) Would you rather prefer people to call you 'creative' or 'weird'?
1. Something cute yet structured, along with wild yet balanced.... (at least that's what try to do with my art)
2. .....um, no, there was drama... (i'd rather not talk about it...)
3. I went to the mountains with my church group and none of the other girls wanted to share the tent with me, so I had to sleep in a tent made for 12 people all by myself while 18+ girls crammed themselves into a tent made for four people. >:I
5. Sweet, definitely. I'm borderline allergic to spicy food....
6. I can't choose....
7. I don't watch the show, but the most current one is kinda funny! I only saw the Black Dot episode. (Although, Snape makes a good looking doctor)
8. The camping trip mentioned above. (did i have a booger hanging out or something? c'mon people!)
9. Too many to list....
OK, Olive's Q&A Time~
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. Favorite food to make?
3. Style of shoes you prefer?
4. How would you describe your current art style? As in, what are you trying to make it look like?
5. Are you shy or outgoing?
6. What inspired you to draw?
7. How many kids would you like to have in the future?
8. Have you ever defeated any pokemon games?
9. What is your favorite pokemon?
10. What did the fox say?
OK, I'm done...
(sorry if there are any spelling errors, im too tired to go back and check...)